TRANSFERRA fosters a culture of mutual trust, personal growth and respect – core values that underpin our actions, and inform our efforts with meaning.
We believe in the power of a diverse employee base. Our staff represent a wide range of educational, experience, and ethnic backgrounds. That’s what makes us unique. That’s why we’re an exceptional place to work.
Combining science and industry knowledge with world-class technical expertise, TRANSFERRA partners with clients to conceive and implement solutions that fight diseases, improve health, and enhance quality of life. We have the capabilities to support our customers through the entire development cycle.
- client-driven focus
- honesty, integrity, and mutual respect
- creativity, experience, intellectual rigor, and excellence
- growth opportunities and performance rewards
Reporting to the GMP Facility Manager, the individual will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Participating in the provision of clinical trial materials according to appropriate GMP standards
- Operating GMP compliant manufacturing and sterilization equipment against predetermined criteria and procedures
- Receiving materials, supplies and equipment for GMP activities
- Sampling raw materials, in-process samples, and Drug Products under appropriate GMP regulations
- Participating in the inspection of Drug Products vials, labeling and packaging of clinical trials materials
- Assisting in writing and execution of IQ/OQ/PQ Validation Protocols
- Assisting in the writing, reviewing, revising and training of SOPs, MBRs, where appropriate
- Assisting in the maintenance and operation of the GMP Suite and the GMP storage areas
- Contributing to the Facility Environmental Monitoring program
- BSc. or college diploma and 2-5 years of experience working in a sterile product manufacturing facility under current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Ability to learn new techniques quickly and skillfully
- Strong communication abilities, problem-solving skills, and capability to show flexibility within the work place
- Ability to work as an effective team member is an indispensable asset.
- Strict adherence to GMPs and the ability to accurately complete process associated documentation and perform the physical tasks associated with manufacturing are essential.